For 27 years, the family business Hi-Tech Automotive has been committed to offering its customers the best service. That includes auto repairs, parts and products, says owner Gus Tsamis.
After 17 years in Oak Lawn, the company continues that commitment at its Mokena location.
“We’re smaller, so we pay attention to details and provide the best service. One of the reasons we’re so successful is that instead of making customers wait maybe a week, we get repairs done in one or two days. We have customers who need their vehicles, so we try to avoid inconvenience to everyone,” says Tsamis.
People also read…
- Southlake Mall Carson’s purchased, earmarked for redevelopment
- Driver drives into Portage case and leads police back home to his father on chase, police say
- Boys & Girls Club CEO more than 4 times legal limit, acting ‘lawfully’ during OWI arrest, Valpo agents say
- Man shot and killed by female minor in Union Township, police say
- Driver killed in car accident in St. John, police say
- Toys ‘R’ Us returns to the region
- Police investigate fatal accident on Stagecoach Road
- UPDATE: Regional teacher charged with alleged ‘death list’; Gary Diocese waited hours to call the police
- Texas Roadhouse Plans Move Ahead as Part of Larger Development Project Near I-65
- Boys & Girls Club CEO placed on leave after OWI arrest, board says
- UPDATE: Police identify Portage High School student in fatal accident
- Portage’s mother led police chase to take daughter to school, police say
- Manslaughter arrest at Gary tire store, officials say
- High-speed chase reaches 118 mph; 4 arrested for shoplifting in Porter County, police say
- UPDATE: Mother of Porter County shooting says to remind son of his smile
Comprehensive auto repair services include emissions repairs, tires, brakes and suspension. “It’s about doing the right repair to fix the problem,” Tsamis says. Its service personnel consists of technicians certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence. “They are reliable and knowledgeable. I do my best to get good help and they have been with me for a long time.”
Mike’s Car Service
10201 W. 191st St., Suite 4