Post views: 118
Hatchback cars are popular passenger cars in India as it is an affordable well built car with stylish rooflines and modern designs. Today, you can discover an impressive array of hatchback cars that come in all shapes and sizes. Before going to India’s top five hatchback cars, you should know what features make the hatchback cars popular in India.
Features of hatchback cars
- Ideal for use in cities: A hatchback can be the perfect mode of transportation for a family living in urban areas. More efficient fuel consumption, lower maintenance costs and more space make the vehicle easier to use for everyday use. The compact but spacious car can easily navigate the city streets and help you carry your luggage.
- Easy to learn: Because hatchbacks have a shorter hood, drivers have a clear view of the end point, minimizing the risk of a frontal collision. The hatchbacks are also easier to park.
- More efficient fuel consumption: They are lightweight and more economical.
- More affordable: Hatchbacks generally cost less than sedans, making hatchbacks more common in emerging countries such as India and Brazil. In addition, the trade-in value of hatchbacks is higher than that of Sedans.
- Easy to use: They are more practical due to the compact size of the car. The hatchback is generally easy to navigate in traffic. It is ideal for you in areas where there is a lot of parking.
- Larger trunk space: Sedans generally have a larger trunk; however, they have certain limitations. The trunks of sedans have limited storage space because the bulky or abruptly shaped luggage will not fit. However, the tailgate of a hatch can be wide enough to let through a huge amount of luggage. Plus, you can add extra space by simply folding the rear seats down. An example of this is the Honda Jazz, which makes it possible to fold down the seats to create more storage space.
- Trade-in value: Many buyers also consider the potential trade-in value of the car when buying a new vehicle. Two-speed cars usually have a higher resale value than sedans. The demand for hatchbacks is higher than for SUVs and sedans in India.
The top 5 hatchbacks in India
There are many models in the market that meet the criteria of the best hatchback cars in India. These cars strike the ideal balance between performance, power, cost and long-term durability. So if you are looking for the top list of the best Indian hatchbacks, let’s move on.
If you’re looking for a family car that looks huge, yet is compact and delivers great performance, the Renault Kwid is for you! It is a budget-friendly hatchback with interior features such as luxury leather upholstery, ample storage space for a 280 liter trunk, a digital LED instrument panel and much more. In addition to the attractive options, Kwid can also offer you a reasonable personal loan rate if you decide to use an installment loan to finance the purchase.
Maruti Suzuki Swift
A cult and recognizable hatchback model found on Indian roads; The Maruti Suzuki Swift has often been described as the perfect family vehicle. It is spacious, economical and affordable. It is a family car that has received numerous awards for its outstanding driving performance. It is available in vibrant colours, giving it a sporty look and feel. Contact your nearest Maruti Suzuki service center or showroom today. It is available in diesel and petrol models; you can buy one with a manual or an automated gearbox.
If you’re looking for a high-end hatchback, choose the Tata Altroz. Although it is more expensive, it is equipped with cabin amenities. Tata supplies Altroz with diesel and gasoline versions, and the engine capacity for all models is 1.2 liters to 1.5 liters. The brand new Altroz is a strong, stylish, comfortable and attractive vehicle that looks smart on the Indian roads.
Maruti Suzuki Wagon-R
The list of the top hatchbacks in 2022 would be incomplete without the Wagon R. It is a classic favorite of many Indians and foreigners; there is no other extra roomy hatchback than the car R on the way price in this price range. The new Wagon-R is BS-VI certified and has an elegant tall-boy styling. These features provide an easy and enjoyable driving experience for taller people who are not normally comfortable driving low-slung hatchbacks. It is available in diesel or petrol version and equipped with factory-installed CNG technology.
Hyundai Grand I10 NIOS
With a powerful 1100cc engine available in diesel and petrol variants, the Hyundai Grand I10 NIOS is an ideal purchase for hatchback enthusiasts in India. Depending on the model you prefer, it is available with a manual or an automatic gearbox. The I10 NIOS gives you a fantastic driving experience in the city thanks to its small turning circle and fast manoeuvrability. Equipped with 4 cylinders and 82 hp, the hatchback is the best choice for those who want powerful and efficient fuel consumption.
Now you know about the best hatchback cars available in India. You can choose the one that suits your needs and budget. In addition, you can replace your old car with a new one via car trade-in offers†