Are you looking for a new car or SUV? Are you considering buying a new Mazda? Mazda models are equipped with the latest technology and safety features that other brands consider upgrades. In addition, these vehicles have amenities comparable to some luxury cars. They are also packed with comfort and multiple storage pockets for your convenience.
TrueCar went looking for the best Mazda models
TrueCar chooses cars based on its data-driven methodology. Using ALG industry research, consumer surveys, data scientists and vehicle experts, TrueCar helps find drivers based on their specific needs. Let’s see how TrueCar rated the following Mazda cars and SUVs:
1. 2023 Mazda CX-50
- From suggested retail price: $28,028
- Average starting market: $27,767
- Featured Features: Around View camera, cooled front seats, heads-up display, power trunk/lift lid, panoramic moonroof, adaptive cruise control and in-car Wi-Fi
The new CX-50 is a new addition to the Mazda range. According to TrueCar, it is available in nine trim levels, and all are equipped with four-wheel drive. The off-road driving mode encourages drivers to have fun too. Meanwhile, higher Mazda CX-50 trims come with a turbocharged engine.
2. 2022 Mazda CX-9
- From suggested retail price: $36,855
- Average starting market: $37,013
- Featured Features: Pedestrian detection, 3 rows of seats, wireless charging, front seats cooled, curve adaptive headlights and a hands-free trunk/lift lid
According to TrueCar, “Standing out in a crowded field of three-row crossovers, the Mazda CX-9 is handsome, comfortable, extremely fun to drive and, most importantly, big enough for most families, while leading the way. provides security.” Like the CX-50, the Mazda CX-9 comes standard with four-wheel drive.
3. 2022 Mazda3
- From suggested retail price: $22,165
- Average starting market: $22.663
- Featured Features: Heads-up Display, Curve Adaptive Headlights, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Forward Collision Warning and heated front seats
If you like the idea of driving a sedan, consider the 2022 Mazda3. It has a great interior design and some powerful engine options. The most popular version is the Preferred Hatchback. This model starts at $27,115 and has a 2.5-liter I4 engine and front-wheel drive.
4. 2022 Mazda CX-30
- From suggested retail price: $23.725
- Average starting market: $24,240
- Featured Features: Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Power Trunk/Liftgate, Around View Camera, Heads-Up Display, Wi-Fi in the car and Forward Collision Warning
The Mazda CX-30 is a subcompact SUV with enough space for five people. If you need a well-equipped vehicle with entertaining performance, stylish accommodation and excellent ride quality, this is for you.
5. 2022 Mazda CX-5
- From suggested retail price: $27,475
- Average starting market: $27,989
- Featured Features: Remote engine start, Lane Keeping Assist, heated front and rear seats, adaptive cruise control, blind spot system and a Moonroof
The 2022 Mazda CX-5 has a refined cabin and is one of the most enjoyable SUVs you can find. If you’re after performance, the optional turbo engine has plenty of power for all your adventures. In addition, this SUV radiates a sporty driving behaviour.
6. 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV
- From suggested retail price: $34,695
- Average starting market: $34,940
- Featured Features: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Remote Engine Start, Forward Collision Warning and Heads-up Display
No exhaust fumes? No problem! The 2022 Mazda MX-30 is a small electric crossover with a comfortable interior and excellent road holding. However, it only offers 100 miles of range, so it’s more of an urban traffic vehicle.
7. 2022 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- From suggested retail price: $28,665
- Average starting market: $29,235
- Featured Features: Convertible top, heated front seats, Lane Keeping Assist, navigation and leather seats
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is a fun sports car on the affordable side. There are two versions available to choose from. The first is a traditional convertible with soft top. The other has an electrically retractable roof panel. So, which one do you choose?
RELATED: 5 Mazda models win top honors in 2022 IIHS safety testing