Are you ready for a new Nissan? The Nissan line-up offers something for all drivers. So whether you’re interested in a compact sedan or a large truck, you’ll find a vehicle that fits all your car needs. But how do you choose the best Nissan model for your needs? TrueCar recently reviewed the top seven Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs.
1. 2022 Nissan Pathfinder
- From suggested retail price: $35,865
- Average starting market: $36,714
- Featured Features: Pedestrian detection, wireless charging, three rows of seats, all-round view camera, hands-free trunk/lift door and panoramic moonroof
The Nissan Pathfinder took the top spot on TrueCar’s list of the best Nissan cars, trucks and SUVs. This year’s Pathfinder benefits from revised styling and an updated powertrain, including a 3.5-liter V6 and front-wheel drive. This family-friendly three-row SUV has a robust exterior design and excellent usability. It can also tow 6,000 pounds if properly equipped.
2. 2022 Nissan Rogue
- From suggested retail price: $28,375
- Average starting market: $29,522
- Featured Features: Android Auto, Around-View Camera, Pedestrian Detection, Forward Collision Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go and Power Trunk/Liftgate
“The Nissan Rogue is as good as it’s ever been, with a luxurious design, a punchy new engine and a generous array of features,” TrueCar reports. This popular compact SUV offers plenty of passenger and cargo space and is equipped with the latest technology and safety features.
3. 2022 Nissan Altima
- From suggested retail price: $25,775
- Average starting market: $25,978
- Featured Features: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, remote engine start, rear parking sensors, lane assistant and heated front seats
The Nissan Altima is perfect for drivers looking for comfort and low fuel consumption. In addition, it is also available with four-wheel drive. This mid-sized sedan is also available in five trim levels. The most popular is the SV, equipped with a 2.5-litre inline four engine and front-wheel drive.
4. 2022 Nissan Armada
- From suggested retail price: $50,745
- Average starting market: $50,942
- Featured Features: In-car Wi-Fi, running boards, wireless charging, Around-View camera, Forward Collison Warning and Power Trunk/Liftgate
The 2022 Nissan Armada is a full-size SUV with plenty of room for the whole family. Inside, there’s seating for eight with plenty of room to stretch out. It’s well-priced with a lower starting MSRP than its competitors, but it doesn’t lack quality or features.
5. 2022 Nissan Versa
- From suggested retail price: $16.405
- Average starting market: $17.102
- Featured Features: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Remote Engine Start, Lane Keep Assist, Blind Spot System, Integrated Turn Signals and Fog Lights
If you need a sub-compact car that is reliable and affordable, the 2022 Nissan Versa is an excellent option. On the safety side, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection is standard and many other driver assistance functions are available. The standard 7.0-inch infotainment touchscreen also comes in handy.
6. 2022 Nissan Frontier
- From suggested retail price: $29,915
- Average starting market: $30,891
- Featured Features: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Keyless Ignition, Hill Descent Assist, Pedestrian Detection, Navigation, Fog Lights and in-car Wi-Fi
Truck seekers should consider the 2022 Nissan Frontier for many reasons. It is equipped with a best-in-class standard 310 hp engine, a large-screen infotainment system and a wealth of driver assistance functions. In addition, it is available in King Cab and Crew Cab styles.
7. 2022 Nissan Sentra
- From suggested retail price: $20,835
- Average starting market: $21.614
- Featured Features: Blind Spot System, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Rear Parking Sensors, Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Warning and Adaptive Cruise Control
Nissan recently redesigned the Sentra for 2022, available in three trim levels. For example, the sport-oriented SR model adds 18-inch wheels and a sturdy chassis. Inside you will find comfort in every corner. The seats are cozy and the dashboard offers an organized and nicely rendered layout.
RELATED: Every 2022 Nissan Sedan is recommended by consumer reports